Tuesday 5 November 2013

GARAGE BAND REFLECTION


GARAGE BAND REFLECTION

 

1.   Most FUN part of assignment?

The most fun part of the assignment was to make it in a melody.

2.   Does your music reflects you as an artist and how?

Yes it does reflects me as an artist because I will only play music how my personality is like if I am happy I will play high notes and If I am sad I might play low notes.

3.   Which part was frustrating or difficult?

The frustrating part for me was to play for a minute in a good beat because sometimes I was going off the beat.

4.   If you were given longer time, what would you do differently?

If I would have had longer time, I would have had done a song for 3 minutes with pictures. This would have made my song more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment