Wednesday 18 September 2013

Weird Alien


Alien Being Reflection

1.       Describe the process you used to get from plain picture of yourself to alien being.

(Tell me which tools you used, which decision you made and why?

I used many tools, I used the twirl tool and swirl tool to make my hair and shirt like swirl and this made a big difference into my image then I used the smudge tool, which smudged the color of my image. By using these tools, it made my image looked more like a alien

2.       Which parts of the project were frustrating or difficult? How did you solve any problem you came across?

The difficult part of this project was to change the color but I searched on Google “how to change color of the picture on Photoshop.” By searching, it made it really simple to change color of myself into alien type color.

3.       Which part of the project you like the most?

I really liked it when it was finish, the project looked really interesting. It looked like a real alien.

4.       If you did the project again, what would you do differently?

If I did the project again, I might change the color of the alien and I would have put

Background some type of an alien standing in space or something that would looks like

It’s a real alien with a real thing behind him.

5.       Write any additional comments you would like to tell me, or the reader of the blog.

This project was really creative to turn yourself into an alien. It was like looking at yourself

As a scary alien. I would really suggest this project to other people and it was also a chance to have fun with your own picture instead of a Google image.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment